There are THREE ways to submit a repeat prescription:
1. TELEPHONE 'PRESCRIPTION ORDERING DIRECT': Ring 01952 580 350 Monday to Friday between 8am-6pm
2. ON-LINE: Order on-line by visiting https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk Please note, this service is not available for patients under 16 years old. If accessing for the first time, you will need to contact the surgery to register to use this service. TWO FORMS OF ID (including one photo if possible) must be shown to enable registration. Once you are registered you will be able to order your repeat prescriptions AND book advance appointments.
3. IN WRITING: Submit a written request to the practice (slips are available at reception). There is a 'post box' available in the main foyer.
Please allow sufficient time before your medication runs out. Bear in mind that requests take up to 48 hours to process. You can order prescriptions up to 7 days in advance.
As a general rule, prescription times are as follows:
PUT IN: READY TO COLLECT:
Monday Wednesday after 4pm
Tuesday Thursday after 4pm
Wednesday Friday after 4pm
Thursday Monday after 4pm
Friday Tuesday after 4pm
If you run out of your medication and need some more before your next routine prescription is ready, you can get an emergency supply (up to 14 days) from any of the local pharmacies who have signed up to the 'Emergency Supply Service'. You will need to:
- Attend in person
- Take proof of the medication (ie the empty box, the back page of the script)
- If you are exempt from prescription charges, provide proof
When you contact the practice the receptionists will advise you of the above. Our emergency 6pm service will only be used in exceptional circumstances...