The practice welcomes patients views and would like as many patients as possible to participate in our Patient Group.
Aims of the Patient Participation Group
The practice has started a Patient Participation Group to promote communication and co-operation between ourselves and it's patients, and contribute to the continuous improvement of services we offer.
We would like to become involved
We would like you to provide us with your e-mail address, in order that we can send you the occasional survey and Newsletter. This will mean that we can ask for your opinion and then let you know what we are doing to improve our services.
We would also like a small group to meet every 2 months to help us make the decisions about what changes we should prioritise to help our community.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete the form on our "Contact Us" tab.
What the group will do
The Patient Participation Group will:
1. Consult with the practice on service development and improvement
2. Contribute to, and be kept informed of, practice decisions
3. Represent the views of the patient body and provide feedback on their needs and concerns
4. Contribute to the design of and participate in the review of the practice patient survey
5. Promote good health and higher levels of health education by encouraging activity within the practice.
Terms of Reference and Ground Rules
ToR May 2019